The masia is located just two kilometres from the traditional town of Sant Pere De Ribes.The well-known seaside town of Sitges is 6 kilometres away and Barcelona is only a 30-minute drive. Barcelona airport is 25 minutes away and Tarragona (Salou) airport is 50 minutes away.
Almiral de la Font, Avinguda d´Olesa de Bonesvalls, Valles Altos, Sant Pere de Ribes, 08810 Barcelona
GPS 41° 16′ 57″ N 1° 47′ 51″ E
Situated in the Penedes wine region whose capital, Vilafranca del Penedes is just a 15 minute drive. The town of Tarragona, the theme park Port Aventura and Montserrat monastery are each a 45 minute drive.
- Take the C32 motorway to Sitges and Tarragona.
- Exit at junction 28 (St. Pere De Ribes (Est))
- Off the motorway at the roundabout, take the first exit which is the turning to Vilafranca / Olivella
- Then take the first exit towards Olivella – a slipway which climbs above the underpass to a roundabout
- At the roundabout, take the second exit towards Olivella.
- After 500 metres, take the first right turn (signposted Ca l’Almirall de la Font), where you will pass the Can Lloses restaurant to your left. Keep going straight and follow signs for Ca l´Almirall de la Font.
- Continue upwards for about 1.7 kilometres (do not turn off at Calle Almiral which is a dead end.) When you see a fork in the road, keep to the left
- Right at the top, the road goes in front of the Masia. You will see the large gates and peacock logo directly ahead of you
- Almiral de la Font, Avinguda d´Olesa de Bonesvals, Valles Altos, 08810 Barcelona
- 41° 16′ 57″ N 1° 47′ 51″ E
- By taxi from Barcelona airport ask for Sant Pere De Ribes and give instructions as above. If you e-mail us, we will provide instructions in Spanish.